Earlier this week, Coleen from Leen Cuisine posted a recipe for Mixed Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark. I am always on the look out for quick easy healthy snacks. This one hit that mark, and is one my youngest son would love to have too. So I set out to make it my own.
Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 1 container of greek yogurt (I used Chobani raspberry)
- 1/2 cup of frozen fruit (I used mixed berries)
- a splash of vanilla
- toppings (I used chocolate chips)
- In the blender, I used the cup attachment as this is a small batch, blend up the frozen fruit until it is pulverized
- add in the vanilla and yogurt, mix until smooth
- line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper
- pour out the mixture and smooth across the pan
- top with your topping
- freeze 3+ hours, I just left min in over night
- break into chunks and enjoy
- Keep extra in freezer. I put mine in a plaster storage container with layers of parchment between the layers of bark.